MEDIEVAL TRADE AND INDUSTRY - General Bibliography
- Abel B. et al. (1989), Latins and Greeks in the Eastern Mediterranean after 1204.
- Ashton E. (1985), The Levant Trade in the later Middle Ages.
- Ashton, E. (), A Social and Economic History of the Near East in the Middle Ages.
- Chambers, D.S. (), The Imperial Age of Venice ch. II.
- Gies, F. (), Merchants and Moneymen ch. l0 on Polos.
- Hart, H. (), Marco Polo, Venetian Adventurer.
- Lane. F.C. (), Venice and History ch. l3.
- Lane, F.C. (1933), Venetian Shipping during the Commercial Revolution A.H.R. also in Venice and History ch. I.
- Lane, F.C. (), Andrea Barbarigo Merchant of Venice ch. l3.
- Lane, F.C. (1963), Venetian Merchant Galleys, l302-l334 Speculum also in.
- Power, E. (), Medieval People ch. II on Marco Polo.
- Yule, H. (), The Travels of Marco Polo.
Copyright J.S. Illsley 1997. Modified13/06/00
School of History and Welsh History, University of Wales, Bangor